Favoritas de dsc828

Aqui os dejo videos y letras de algunas canciones que me gustan mucho y he querido compartir con todos.

ANDRU DONADLS - MISHALE

Theres many a day I ache for you but we are oceans apart
Even though my tears have dried theres an emptiness
I feel in my heart called love

From the first time that I loved you I told you from the start
Our love would come together
If we could stand to be apart
I never mean to break your heart - oh, no!

The days I count without you I feel so all alone
I see you in my dreams at night
I feel your touch so strong
I feel your pain and tears miles away
I surrender my soul to you, dear

Love you
Love you
Love you
Love you
Mishale , what am I supposed to do?
Mishale , Ill never get over you
Mishale Mishale, loving you is heaven
Loving you is heaven
Missing you is hell

Chorus
And I need for our love to be strong
And as the love that goes into your tear - oh, yeah

No matter where I find myself youre always on my mind soul and eyes reveal my pain as my tears fall like November rain
The light is fading, I just miss you

Chorus

Mishale, what am I supposed to do?
Mishale

TRADUCCION PENDIENTE

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por tu comentario, es un gusto saber tu opinion.

Biografia del Autor

Soy un chico sensible, pasional, romantico... Solo soy yo, dsc828.

Seguidores

Blog Archive